1) In a skillet, brown the ground beef over medium heat.
2) In a slow cooker, transfer the browned ground beef and add onion, celery, green bell pepper, garlic, tomato puree, kidney beans, and cannellini beans.
3) Season with chili powder, salt, basil, oregano, black pepper, and hot pepper sauce.
4) Cover the slow cooker and for cook 8 hours on Low.
5) Serve the beef chili with tortilla chips, rice or as desired.
If you love chili, then you would also like the idea of spending minimum amount of time and effort for preparing this cuisine. This is possible only when you use slow-cooking method in a crock pot. Place all the ingredients and set your crock pot on low, when you return home you can smell the aroma of freshly cooked chili. Watch this video to learn all about this simple method of cooking chili.