Spanish Beef Salpicao
|Beef sirloin||1 1⁄2 Pound, cubed (Or Tenderloin)|
|Garlic||3 Tablespoon, minced|
|Butter||1⁄8 Cup (2 tbs)|
|Olive oil||3 Tablespoon|
|Ground black pepper||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Worcestershire sauce||5 Tablespoon|
|Oyster sauce||2 Tablespoon|
1. Combine the beef, salt, pepper, and garlic then mix well. Let stand for 10 minutes.
2. Add the olive oil and marinade for at least 30 minutes.
3. Apply high heat on a pan then put-in the combined ingredients once the pan is hot enough.
4. Sear the beef until the color of the outer part turns brown. Try to toss the beef while searing so that all sides are uniformly cooked.
5. Add the oyster sauce and Worcestire sauce and continue tossing until the liquid dries up.
6. Put-in the butter and cook for 2 to 3 minutes more.
7. Transfer to a serving plate.
8. Serve hot. Share and enjoy!