Beef And Broccoli & Chicken Skillet
|For easy beef and broccoli|
|Canned white crabmeat||6 Ounce, drained, flaked (1 Can)|
|Neufchatel cheese||4 Ounce, softened (1/2 Of 8 Ounce Package, Philadelphia)|
|Green onions||2 , thinly sliced|
|Light mayo reduced fat mayonnaise||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (Kraft)|
|Hot water||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Butter/Margarine||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), melted (1/2 Stick)|
|Stove top stuffing mix||6 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Boneless skinless chicken breast halves||1 1⁄2 Pound (6 Small Pieces)|
|Condensed cream of mushroom soup||10 3⁄4 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Sour cream||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs) (Breakstone'S Or Knudsen)|
Easy Beef and Broccoli
1. COOK rice as directed on package. Meanwhile, heat oil in large nonstick skillet on medium-high heat. Add meat; cook 3 min. or until evenly browned, stirring frequently.
2. ADD broccoli, hoisin sauce, dressing and gingerroot; stir. Cover. Cook 5 min. or until heated through.
3. SERVE over the rice.
• If you can't find beef stir-fry strips in your supermarket, you can use any grilling steak, cut into thin strips, instead.
• Substitute jarred minced ginger for the grated gingerroot.
STOVE TOP One-Dish Chicken Skillet
1. MIX hot water, butter and stuffing mix.
2. COOK chicken in large nonstick skillet sprayed with cooking spray on medium heat 5 min. on each side.
3. MIX soup and sour cream; pour over chicken. Top with stuffing; cover. Cook on low heat 10 min. or until chicken is done (165ºF).
• Substitute fat-free milk for the sour cream."
Calories 607 Calories from Fat 227
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 26 g40.2%
Saturated Fat 11.7 g58.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 167.8 mg55.9%
Sodium 1281.1 mg53.4%
Total Carbohydrates 45 g14.9%
Dietary Fiber 2.1 g8.5%
Sugars 6.3 g
Protein 46 g92.9%
Vitamin A 15.8% Vitamin C 6.6%
Calcium 15.7% Iron 11.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet