Sometimes it's a race getting dinner on the table. Tracy Metro for the Kraft Kitchens shares two recipes that will beat the clock and allow you to make a home cooked meal in 30 minutes, or less. So, put down that delivery menu!
For easy beef and broccoli
Canned white crabmeat
6 Ounce, drained, flaked (1 Can)
4 Ounce, softened (1/2 Of 8 Ounce Package, Philadelphia)
2 , thinly sliced
Light mayo reduced fat mayonnaise
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (Kraft)
1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), melted (1/2 Stick)
Stove top stuffing mix
6 Ounce (1 Package)
Boneless skinless chicken breast halves
1 1⁄2 Pound (6 Small Pieces)
Condensed cream of mushroom soup
10 3⁄4 Ounce (1 Can)
1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs) (Breakstone'S Or Knudsen)
Easy Beef and Broccoli
1. COOK rice as directed on package. Meanwhile, heat oil in large nonstick skillet on medium-high heat. Add meat; cook 3 min. or until evenly browned, stirring frequently.
2. ADD broccoli, hoisin sauce, dressing and gingerroot; stir. Cover. Cook 5 min. or until heated through.
3. SERVE over the rice.
• If you can't find beef stir-fry strips in your supermarket, you can use any grilling steak, cut into thin strips, instead.
• Substitute jarred minced ginger for the grated gingerroot.
STOVE TOP One-Dish Chicken Skillet
1. MIX hot water, butter and stuffing mix.
2. COOK chicken in large nonstick skillet sprayed with cooking spray on medium heat 5 min. on each side.
3. MIX soup and sour cream; pour over chicken. Top with stuffing; cover. Cook on low heat 10 min. or until chicken is done (165ºF).
• Substitute fat-free milk for the sour cream."