|Flour||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Vegetable shortening||2 Teaspoon|
|Eggs||1 , add water to make 1/2 cup|
|Coarsely ground beef||3⁄4 Pound (Raw)|
|Diced potato||2 Cup (32 tbs), raw|
|Diced carrots||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Chopped onion||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
1. Put flour and salt in mixing bowl. Cut in shortening.
2. Beat egg in measuring cup. Add water to make 1/2 cup. Add to flour, and mix until moistened.
3. Divide dough into 6 balls. On lightly floured board, roll balls into circles about 8 inches in diameter. Place circles between layers of waxed paper. Set aside.
4. Mix meat, vegetables, seasoning, and water.
5. Put 1 cup of meat mixture on each crust, placing it toward one side. Fold dough over and seal edges with fork tines. Pierce top with fork
6. Place on baking sheet sprayed with vegetable pan spray.
7. Bake in 350° F oven for 45 minutes or until lightly browned.