|Flour||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Vegetable shortening||2 Teaspoon|
|Eggs||1 , add water to make 1/2 cup|
|Coarsely ground beef||3⁄4 Pound (Raw)|
|Diced potato||2 Cup (32 tbs), raw|
|Diced carrots||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Chopped onion||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
1. Put flour and salt in mixing bowl. Cut in shortening.
2. Beat egg in measuring cup. Add water to make 1/2 cup. Add to flour, and mix until moistened.
3. Divide dough into 6 balls. On lightly floured board, roll balls into circles about 8 inches in diameter. Place circles between layers of waxed paper. Set aside.
4. Mix meat, vegetables, seasoning, and water.
5. Put 1 cup of meat mixture on each crust, placing it toward one side. Fold dough over and seal edges with fork tines. Pierce top with fork
6. Place on baking sheet sprayed with vegetable pan spray.
7. Bake in 350° F oven for 45 minutes or until lightly browned.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 2320 Calories from Fat 965
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 108 g165.6%
Saturated Fat 37.5 g187.7%
Trans Fat 1.3 g
Cholesterol 451.5 mg150.5%
Sodium 2362.9 mg98.5%
Total Carbohydrates 252 g84.1%
Dietary Fiber 20.4 g81.6%
Sugars 14.3 g
Protein 95 g189.2%
Vitamin A 325.8% Vitamin C 181.9%
Calcium 17.3% Iron 94%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet