Corned Beef And Potato Hash
|Potato||1 , peeled and chopped into 0.25 inch chunks|
|Water||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Onion||1⁄2 , chopped|
|Corned beef||1⁄2 Pound, cooked and chopped into 0.25 inch chunks|
|Heavy cream||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Salt||1⁄4 Teaspoon (To Taste)|
|Black pepper||1 Pinch (To Taste)|
1. In a saucepan add the potatoes, salt, and water. Bring to a boil and cook for 5 minutes until the potatoes are tender.
2. Drain the potatoes and set aside.
3. In a sautÃ© pan melt the butter over medium heat and add the onions. SautÃ© until the onions are translucent.
4. Add the potatoes and cook until they are slightly browned 3 to 5 minutes.
5. Add the corned beef and mix thoroughly. Cook for 5 minutes until the corned beef is browned.
6. Stir in the heavy cream and cook for an additional minute.
7. Season with salt and pepper to taste and serve.
Calories 231 Calories from Fat 148
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 17 g25.7%
Saturated Fat 9.3 g46.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 64.2 mg21.4%
Sodium 186.5 mg7.8%
Total Carbohydrates 12 g4.1%
Dietary Fiber 1.4 g5.7%
Sugars 1.1 g
Protein 9 g18.2%
Vitamin A 8.2% Vitamin C 18.8%
Calcium 2.2% Iron 2.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet