Country style ribs is the barbecued ribs of pork, beef or any meat. If you refer to the American cooking, ribs is meant by pork ribs that are barbecued. It is prepared by roasting, grilling, braising or can be smoked also. A delicious recipe...Try out now.
1. Rub the country style pork ribs with mustard paste and the barbecue rub on both sides.
2. Rub the ribs with salt and pepper.
3. Allow them to marinate for 4-6 hours.
4. Get the smoker hot and ready for the ribs.
5. Before grilling the ribs, apply more of the basic barbecue rub and set it aside for 20-30 mins.
6. Place them on the smoker at 225 - 250 degrees and cook them for 2 hours until tender.
7. After removing the ribs from the steamer, put them on a serving tray and slather the barbecue sauce all over the ribs and allow to sit and soak for a while. Serve hot.
The ribs can either be grilled or steamed also
Every true southerner loves some county style pork ribs; and what's not to love? It's a relatively cheap cut of meat that's high on flavor and forgiving to cook. However most recipes for country style ribs depend on the crock pot, or only see the grill for a finishing step after spending time in a pot of simmering water. Watch this video to learn the best way to make country-style pork ribs. Why boil when you can barbeque? The Pit master for the Championship BBQ Team, Kevin takes country style ribs to the c