Roast Beef Stuffed With Wild Garlic
|Beef roast||4 Pound, rolled, boneless (2 Kilogram)|
|Hot prepared mustard||60 Milliliter (1/4 Cup)|
|Parsley||45 Milliliter, chopped (3 Tablespoon)|
|Minced wild garlic||30 Milliliter (2 Tablespoon)|
|Peanut oil||45 Milliliter (3 Tablespoon)|
|Beef stock||500 Milliliter (2 Cups)|
|Water||250 Milliliter (1 Cup)|
– Preheat oven to 400 °F (205 °C).
– Prepare roast beef for stuffing by removing string and slitting the meat lengthwise to form a deep stuffing pocket.
– Spread cavity generously with hot mustard, sprinkle with parsley, add wild garlic and season with salt and pepper.
– Retie roast. Don't let the stuffing seep through, as it might burn during cooking.
– In an oven-proof skillet, heat oil and sear roast on all sides.
– Put skillet and roast in the oven and cook 15 minutes per pound.
– When the roast is done, transfer it to a serving dish.
– Over medium heat, deglaze skillet with beef stock and water.
– Reduce liquid by half and serve sauce with roast beef.