Beer Flavored Beef
|Beer||8 Ounce (237 Milliliter)|
|Oil||60 Milliliter (1/4 Cup)|
|Cider vinegar||30 Milliliter (30 Milliliter)|
|Onion||1 , thinly sliced|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), finely chopped|
|Thyme||1⁄4 Teaspoon (1 Milliliter)|
|Salt||1⁄2 Teaspoon (2 Milliliter)|
|Pepper||1⁄2 Teaspoon (2 Milliliter)|
|Oil||15 Milliliter (15 Milliliter)|
|Cross rib steaks/Round rib steaks||4 (3/4 Inch/ 2 Centimeter Thick Blade)|
|Bacon slices||4 , cut into small pieces|
|Onions||2 , thinly sliced|
|Chopped parsley||2 Tablespoon|
– In a large bowl, combine all marinade ingredients.
– Using a fork, prick the meat several times.
– Put steaks on a plate, coat with marinade, cover and "refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight.
– Drain steaks and pat dry, then set marinade aside.
– In a skillet, heat oil to smoking, sear steaks, turn meat and add bacon bits and onions.
– Meanwhile, reduce marinade over high heat by one-third.
– Pour marinade sauce over steaks and garnish with parsley.