Beef stock is such a versatile ingredient to keep in the kitchen pantry, one can use it for making pies, sauces, soups, gravy and just about anything. Although ready beef stocks are available in plenty in the market, there is nothing that can match the quality of homemade stock. This stock can be made as flavorful as you like by adding herbs, spices and vegetables. Not only that, learn how to make plenty of beef stock and freeze it in the refrigerator for future use.
1 Bunch (100 gm) (Sage, Thyme And Parsley)
1 1⁄2 Pinch
12 (1 Dozen)
1. Take the beef bones in a baking tray.
2. Cut the onions in halves along with the skin and add to the bones.
3. Chop the garlic head in two halves horizontally and add to the bones.
4. Add a splash of water to the bones.
5. Preheat the oven to 200 degrees and cook for 40 minutes until the onions and bones are brown.
6. Take a large pot and fill it half with water. Boil.
7. Put the bones, onion & garlic in the pot.
8. Add the veggies, start with the bundle of sage, thyme and parsley, then chopped leeks, carrots, celery and tomatoes.
9. Add salt and peppercorns.
10. Fill the pot with water up to the brim.
11. Keep the pot open and let it simmer for 4-5 hours.
12. After it has simmered, strain the stock and discard the solids.
13. Beef stock is ready for use. You can freeze it and use it for ma y many dishes.
Be your family's very own Master Chef with this hearty Beef Stock recipe. This stock is rich and satisfying. Quick and easy, this stock packs a punch of flavors. Take stock and freeze it for soups, stews, risottos and so much more!