Beef With Mushrooms
|Round steak||1 Pound, cut into thin strips|
|Potatoes||4 , diced|
|Carrots||4 , cut in small|
|Canned cream of mushroom soup||10 Ounce (284 Milliliters)|
|Water||250 Milliliter (1 Cup)|
– In a large skillet, melt butter and saute steak strips.
– Place strips in microwave-safe dish, add potatoes, stir gently, and cover with carrot sticks.
– Combine cream of mushroom soup and water, pour over carrots and season.
– Cook in microwave at HIGH for 10 minutes.
– Check for doneness, stir, and cook 10 minutes longer.