Looks so mouthwatering and sumptuous, isn€™t it? Don€™t be intimidated because contrary to the way it looks, this dish is so easy and fast to prepare. In fact, the amount of ingredients needed and the preparation time best resembles the dishes featured by Rachel Ray in her show, 30 minute meals.
I was able to take a glimpse of this recipe through a Filipino-Chinese cooking segment a long way back (I was probably 12 years old back then). It immediately caught my attention because of the manner the dish was presented and also the availability of ingredients. If you have an extra 30 minutes and all of the ingredients are at hand, I recommend you to try this dish.
2 Pound, thinly sliced
Ground black pepper
2 Medium, cut into strips (1 Red And 1 Green)
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)
1. In a large bowl, put-in the beef, black pepper, salt, and oyster sauce then mix thoroughly. Let this stand for a few minutes.
2. Add the cornstarch to the combined ingredients and mix well. Let this stand for a few minutes.
3. Fry the bell pepper while waiting for the meat to absorb the marinade. Place the cooking oil in a pan and add the bell pepper. Let this fry for 3 minutes then set aside.
4. Using the same pan and oil left from frying the bell pepper, put-in the marinated meat and stir fry until mixture dries out.
If the meat is not yet tender, you may add water as needed and cook until the meat becomes tender.
5. Combine the meat and fried bell pepper in a plate and serve hot.
Enjoy your meal!
For more information please visit: http://panlasangpinoy.com