Easy Stir Fried Beef
|Beef sirloin||2 Pound, thinly sliced|
|Oyster sauce||4 Tablespoon|
|Ground black pepper||2 Tablespoon|
|Bell pepper||2 Medium, cut into strips (1 Red And 1 Green)|
|Cooking oil||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1. In a large bowl, put-in the beef, black pepper, salt, and oyster sauce then mix thoroughly. Let this stand for a few minutes.
2. Add the cornstarch to the combined ingredients and mix well. Let this stand for a few minutes.
3. Fry the bell pepper while waiting for the meat to absorb the marinade. Place the cooking oil in a pan and add the bell pepper. Let this fry for 3 minutes then set aside.
4. Using the same pan and oil left from frying the bell pepper, put-in the marinated meat and stir fry until mixture dries out.
If the meat is not yet tender, you may add water as needed and cook until the meat becomes tender.
5. Combine the meat and fried bell pepper in a plate and serve hot.
Enjoy your meal!
For more information please visit: http://panlasangpinoy.com
Calories 777 Calories from Fat 514
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 58 g88.6%
Saturated Fat 15.8 g78.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 106.6 mg35.5%
Sodium 1260.8 mg52.5%
Total Carbohydrates 17 g5.6%
Dietary Fiber 3.4 g13.5%
Sugars 1.8 g
Protein 48 g95.5%
Vitamin A 6% Vitamin C 103.2%
Calcium 10% Iron 32.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet