Beef Potato Pinwheels
|Ground beef||1 Pound|
|Bread crumbs||6 Tablespoon|
|Salt||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Potatoes||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs), seasoned|
|Peas||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs), seasoned|
|Fat||2 Tablespoon, melted|
|Butter||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), melted|
1. Mix all the ingredients, except potatoes, peas, and melted butter.
2. Place between two sheets of waxed paper, and press out until 1/2" thick
3. Remove the top waxed paper, and spread one half with the potatoes, and the other half with peas. Roll jelly roll fashion.
4. Wrap in wax paper and chill well.
5. Cut with a sharp knife into 1" slices.
6. Place 3-4" below the broiler and brush with melted butter.
7. Broil slowly about 10 minutes. Turn with a pancake turner, brush agai with butter, and finish broiling.