Corned Beef Hash
|Potatoes||4 , cooked and peeled|
|Corned beef||3⁄4 Pound|
|Sausage||1 , cooked|
|Smoked ham||1⁄4 Pound|
|Egg yolks in shells||3|
1. Chop onion and leek and saute in 2 tablespoons butter.
2. Chop potatoes and mix with onion, leek, corned beef, sausage, and ham. Season with salt and pepper.
3. Add more butter to skillet and add hash mixture. Pat down evenly with a spatula.
4. Cook over medium heat about 1 5 minutes until a brown crust forms on the bottom of the pan.
5. Sprinkle with chives and place egg yolks on top.