|Beef loin tenderloin steak slices||6 (1 1/2 Inch Thick)|
|Butter||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Flour||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Dry white wine||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Chopped parsley||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
1. Season meat with salt and pepper on both sides.
2. Melt butter in a heavy skillet. Add meat and brown quickly on each side. Remove to a dish.
3. Using a whisk, stir flour into pan juices. Cook, stirring constantly, over low heat for 2 minutes.
4. Stir in wine and cover. Simmer 5 minutes.
5. Add meat, parsley, and lemon juice. Simmer 5 minutes.