See sarahs simple solutions on how to prepare Grill Ribeye Steaks and Corn on the Cob with Asparagus.
Rib eye steaks
1 Bunch (100 gm)
Extra-virgin olive oil
1 Cup (16 tbs)
1 Teaspoon (spray)
1. In large bowl, soak corn with husk-on for 10 Minutes then set aside.
2. Season rib eye steak with tex joy seasoning, kosher salt and black pepper. Set aside.
3. In a dish, place asparagus and smear it with olive oil.
4. Slice onions and season it with olive oil and tex joy seasoning.
5. On heated grill, spray Worcestershire spray bottle and grill corn, asparagus and jalapenos.
6. Place rib eye steaks on grill and grill until tender.
7. Salt and butter the corn to taste.
Summertime calls for outdoor dinners. And what better way to amp up your outdoor dinners then firing up the grill and cook some delish fare. Sarah presents two extremely simple and lip-smacking grilled recipes — Grill Rib eye Steaks and Corn on the Cob with Asparagus — which makes for a dainty addition to your party fare.