This is a real fast recipe for beef. I like it juicy you can make it upto your choice. The apple salad tastes yummy with the beef and sauce.
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)
Apple dijon salad
Red leaf lettuce
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), diced
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), sliced
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), shredded
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)
1. In a skillet, heat oil on high heat, place the sirloin slab, sprinkle salt, sear from all sides for about 5 minutes.
2. Cut into thick slices(in the skillet itself) and arrange, sprinkle course pepper, tarragon, cook for few minutes until desired level of doneness is achieved. Transfer to a plate.
3. In the same skillet, add dijon mustard and cream, stir and cook for 30 seconds.
4. In a bowl, place olive oil, apple juice, wine vinegar, dijon mustard, thyme and coarse pepper, whisk to mix all ingredients.
5. Add red leave lettuce,tomato, onion and carrot, add 2 to 3 spoons of the dressing and mix. Top with apple slices.
6. In a plate, place the siloin slices, top with salad and serve.
Beef Apple Dijon salad - a gourmet salad which you can serve in any special occasion. The most interesting part about this salad is that you can prepare it real fast. Moreover, beef and apple-dijon combination offers a smooth flavor and taste, which everyone is bound to like.