Sauted Broad Beans
|Broad beans/Fava beans, fresh or frozen||2 Pound (1 Kilogram)|
|Olive oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Onion||1 Large, diced|
|Fresh cilantro||1 Tablespoon|
|Minced garlic||1 Teaspoon|
|Black pepper||To Taste|
1. Sauté onions in olive oil.
2. Add fresh or frozen broad beans and cook until done making sure they are firm and not mushy at the end of the cooking processes.
3. Season with salt and pepper
4. Add fresh chopped cilantro and garlic towards the end of the cooking period.
5. You may add ¼ cup of water to it at one point to soften it.
6. Serve with garnish as desired.