1. Heat a medium nonstick skillet.
2. Add oil to pan, swirl to coat. Add garlic, sauté about 3 minutes until garlic is nice golden brown and crunch.
3. Remove garlic, set aside.
4. Bring a large sauce pan of salted water to a boil. Add prepared green beans, cook about 3 to 4 minutes or green beans come up to water and bright green color.
5. Move beans from the boiling water to ice water immediately. Drain.
6. In a large bowl, combine soy sauce, honey, black pepper, black sesame seeds and oil, stirring with a whisk.
7. Add green beans and the garlic chips. Toss well to coat.