Here’s an extremely easy and healthy green bean dish.
1 Clove (5 gm)
1 Medium, chopped
1. Pour some olive oil in heated pan.
2. Slice garlic and stir it in it. Stir it for a while until lightly browned, then add the beans to the pan.
3. Saute the beans for a few minutes. Then to prevent them from getting brown, add chopped tomato and a pinch of salt.
4. Pour in a little water and cover the pan with a lid. Let steam for 10 minutes.
5. Dish out and drizzle with a little olive oil if you like. Serve as a side to you main dish.