Baked Soy Beans
|Soybeans||1 Pound (Cooked)|
|Brown sugar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Molasses||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Prepared mustard||1 Tablespoon|
|Salt||1 1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Boiling water||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
1. Preheat the oven at 300°
2. In a bowl combine all ingredients with enough water to make a soupy mixture.
3. Grease a deep 2-quart casserole or bean pot.
4. Turn into the greased dish and bake in the preheated oven for 5 to 7 hours or overnight.
5. Uncover and bake 1 hour more.
6. Serve the baked soyabeans topping with grated cheese, beaten cream or use as desired.