Baked Soy Beans Au Gratin
|Nonfat dry milk powder||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Cooked soybeans||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Chopped parsley||3 Tablespoon|
|Carrots||2 , shredded|
|Pimientos||2 , chopped|
|Shredded cheddar cheese||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1. Preheat the oven at 350°.
2. In a bowl, mix milk powder with milk and stir into beans.
3. Mix adding the next 4 ingredients and turn into a casserole dish.
4. Top with cheese and bake in the preheated oven for about 45 minutes until beans are hot.
5. Serve the gratin hot cheese melted and golden on the top.