Lima Beans And Dried Beef
|Carrots||4 , sliced|
|Onion||1 Large, sliced|
|Dried beef||4 Ounce|
|Lima beans||1 Pound, cooked, reserve liquid|
1. Preheat oven to 250°.
2. In a frying- pan heat oil.
3. Cook carrots and onion, until onion is golden.
4. Tear dried beef into small pieces.
5. Add to vegetable mixture.
6. Cook 2 minutes more.
7. Blend in flour and salt.
8. Keep stirring until thick.
9. Put beans in a casserole.
10. Pour meat and vegetable mixture over beans, adding just enough beans liquid to cover.
11. Cover casserole. Place it in oven and bake for 2 hours, adding more liquid as needed.
12. Serve lima beans and dried beef immediately.