Baked Sweet Lima Beans
|Dried lima beans||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Honey||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1. In a large bowl, soak beans overnight in water.
2. Drain water and pour fresh water to cover beans.
3. Preheat oven at 350° C.
4. Transfer the beans in a saucepan. Cover with lid and bring it to a boil.
5. Continue to cook over low flame for 1 1/2 hours. Add salt after one hour of cooking. Drain the liquid.
6. In a baking dish, take beans, butter or fat and honey.
7. Bake it in an oven at 350°C for 1 hour. Stir it frequently.
8. Serve Baked Sweet Lima Beans when hot.