Country Style Bean Bake
|Butter||1 1⁄2 Ounce|
|Baked beans||14 Ounce (1 Large Can)|
|Powdered cloves||1 1⁄2 Pinch (A Large Pinch)|
1) Preheat the oven to 325F.
2) Peel the onions and slice them into individual rings.
3) In a saucepan, melt the butter.
4) Add in the onion rings and saute till they brown lightly in the butter.
5) In a large mixing bowl, add in the baked beans, treacle or molasses, mustard and a pinch of powdered cloves.
6) Add in about 3/4 of the browned onion rings into the bowl. Mix well.
7) Transfer the mixture into a casserole. Top it with the remaining onion rings.
8) Bake for about 20 minutes or till the mixture starts to bubble on the top.
9) Serve the Country Style Bean Bake garnished with pepper flakes. Serve alongside grilled meat or vegetables.