Deviled Baked Beans
|Baked beans||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
|Canned baked beans||32 Ounce (2 Cans, 16 Ounce Each)|
|Pickle relish||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Catsup||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Prepared horseradish||1 Tablespoon|
|Dry mustard||1 Teaspoon|
|Chili powder||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Worcestershire sauce||1 Teaspoon|
|Brown sugar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Butter/Margarine||1 Tablespoon, melted|
|Corn muffins||2 Small, crumbled|
1. Preheat oven to 375°.
2. In a greased baking dish, place 1/2 of the beans.
3. Cover beans with relish.
4. In a bowl, combine next 6 ingredients.
5. Spoon about 1/2 of this mixture over relish.
6. Top it with remaining beans.
7. Over the beans, spread the remaining sauce mixture.
8. Mix butter and muffin crumbs and sprinkle thickly over top of casserole.
9. Place the dish in oven and bake for 30 minutes, or until topping is crusty and brown.
10. Serve deviled baked beans immediately.