|Streaky bacon||8 Ounce|
|Baked beans in tomato sauce||30 Ounce (Use 2 Medium Cans)|
|Hard-boiled egg||1 , cut into 5 slices|
|Bread slices||4 , toasted and cut into triangles|
1) Preheat the grill.
2) Roll up the streaky bacon and thread on to skewers.
3) Place the bacon rolls under a heated grill and grill until cooked.
4) Remove the bacon rolls from the skewers and keep hot.
5) In a saucepan, thoroughly heat the Baked beans with tomato sauce.
6) Transfer the beans to a hot serving dish.
7) Garnish the Bean Breakfast with the bacon rolls and egg slices, surround with the toast and serve immediately.
Calories 481 Calories from Fat 190
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 21 g32.7%
Saturated Fat 9.1 g45.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 100.4 mg33.5%
Sodium 1083.7 mg45.2%
Total Carbohydrates 50 g16.6%
Dietary Fiber 9 g35.9%
Sugars 10.8 g
Protein 20 g41%
Vitamin A 1.7% Vitamin C
Calcium 2.7% Iron 21.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet