Bean Stuffed Tomatoes
|French style green beans||18 Ounce (2 Packages, 9 Ounce Each)|
|Canned sliced mushrooms||4 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Italian reduced calorie salad dressing||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Sliced green onions||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Dried whole basil||1⁄8 Teaspoon|
1. Cook beans as per the instructions on its package. Do not add salt.
2. Drain the beans well.
3. In a medium size bowl mix all the 5 ingredients.
4. Cover the bowl and chill for 4 hours.
5. Chop the top section of each tomato and scoop the pulp. Ensure that the shells are intact. Keep the pulse aside.
6. On paper towels invert the tomatoes so that they drain.
7. Stuff the tomatoes with beans and serve hot.