Baked Beans Flamenco
|Streaky bacon slices||2|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), crushed|
|Tomato ketchup||1 Tablespoon|
|Paprika pepper||1 Tablespoon (Leveled)|
|Canned baked beans with pork sausages||32 Ounce (2 Cans, 16 Ounce Each)|
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) Remove the bacon rind and slice the bacon into strips.
3) In a skillet, cook the bacon strips lightly with the crushed garlic.
4) Then stir in the tomato ketchup, paprika and marjoram.
5) In an oven proof dish, arrange the baked beans and sausages, then top with the bacon mixture.
6) Make 4 depressions in the beans and crack an egg into each.
7) Cover and bake in the preheated oven on the centre shelf for about 20 minutes or until the eggs are set.
8) Serve the Baked Beans Flamenco straight from the oven.
Calories 321 Calories from Fat 133
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 15 g22.8%
Saturated Fat 5.4 g26.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 216 mg72%
Sodium 202.9 mg8.5%
Total Carbohydrates 28 g9.2%
Dietary Fiber 7.2 g28.7%
Sugars 10.7 g
Protein 20 g39.2%
Vitamin A 31.5% Vitamin C 3.8%
Calcium 3.6% Iron 9.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet