Marinated Kidney Beans And Garbanzos
|Cider vinegar||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Olive oil||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Chopped parsley||3 Tablespoon|
|Crushed oregano||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Kelp powder||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Ground pepper||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Scallions||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (Including Tender Green Tops)|
|Cooked chickpeas||2 Cup (32 tbs) (Or Garbanzo Beans)|
|Cooked kidney beans||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Romaine lettuce leaves/Iceberg lettuce leaves||6 (To Garnish)|
1) Prepare the marinade by combining vinegar, oil, parsley, scallions, honey and seasonings.
2) In a medium bowl, bled the marinade ingredients thoroughly.
3) Add garbanzo beans and kidney beans to the marinade.
4) Toss gently.
5) Cover the bowl, place it in refrigerator and marinate for several hours or overnight.
6) Keep stirring.
7) Line a serving bowl with outer leaves of iceberg or romaine lettuce and serve the salad in it.