Cheesy Beans and Eggs
|Butter beans||1⁄2 Can (5 oz), drained (Medium Can)|
|Chicken soup||1⁄2 Can (5 oz) (Medium Can)|
|Grated cheese||4 Tablespoon|
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) In a greased pie dish, place the butter beans.
3) Crack an egg in each of the 4 corners of the dish over the butter beans .
4) Spoon over the chicken soup to cover.
5) Then sprinkle evenly with the grated cheese.
6) Bake on centre shelf of the preheated oven for 15 minutes.
7) Slice the Cheesed Eggs and serve hot.
Calories 288 Calories from Fat 103
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 12 g17.8%
Saturated Fat 4.8 g23.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 227.5 mg75.8%
Sodium 537.9 mg22.4%
Total Carbohydrates 26 g8.7%
Dietary Fiber 6.7 g26.9%
Sugars 3.7 g
Protein 21 g41%
Vitamin A 7.5% Vitamin C 0.06%
Calcium 22.7% Iron 22.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet