Green Beans And Tomatoes
|Onion||1 , sliced|
|Bacon (streaky) rashers||2 , cut into strips|
|Tomatoes||3⁄4 Can (7.5 oz)|
|Frozen green beans||500 Gram (1 Large Packet)|
|Grated cheese||2 Tablespoon|
1) Preheat the grill.
2) In a frying pan, saute the onion and bacon in the melted butter until the onion is soft and transparent.
3) Stir in the tomatoes, bay leaf, parsley and seasoning.
4) Simmer, covered over a low heat for 10 minutes, shaking occasionally.
5) Meanwhile, in another pan, cook the green beans until tender.
7) In a large heatproof dish, transfer the beans and discard the bay leaf and parsley sprigs.
8) Spoon over the sauce and sprinkle with the grated cheese.
9) Place under a hot grill until the cheese is browned.
10) Serve the Green Beans and Tomatoes immediately.