Green Bean Soup
|Ham bone with meat||1 1⁄2 Pound|
|Summer savory sprig/1 teaspoon dried||4|
|Onion||1 Small, minced|
|Diced potatoes||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Green beans||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Light cream||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1) In a soup kettle put the ham bone and water to cover it.
2) Make a bundle of allspice, parsley and savory in small cheesecloth bag and put it in the kettle.
3) Simmer it for about 2 hours and add water as needed.
4) Now, add onion, potatoes and beans and cook until vegetables are tender.
5) Remove spice ball before serving.
6) Add some cream, butter and salt before serving.