|Canned baked beans/Pork and beans||15 1⁄2 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Onion||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), diced|
|Brown sugar||3 Tablespoon|
|Worcestershire sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Catsup/Tomato sauce||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Dry mustard||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Bacon slices||4 , diced|
1. In a glass casserole, take baked beans or pork or beans.
2. Add onions, brown sugar, Worcestershire sauce, catsup or tomato sauce and dry mustard. Toss it.
3. Top with bacon slices.
4. Cover it and microwave on high for 8-10 minutes or until done. Remember to rotate 1/4 turn after 4-5 minutes of cooking.
5. Keep it aside covered for 5 minutes to cool.
6. Serve Baked Beans with scrambled eggs over toast.