Green Beans Fines Herbes
|Mixed herbs||1 Teaspoon (Leveled) (Fresh / Dried)|
|Oregano||1 Teaspoon (Leveled) (Fresh / Dried)|
|Tarragon||1 Pinch (Fresh / Dried)|
|Frozen runner beans||12 Ounce (350 Grams)|
1. In a bowl, mix dried herbs in a little apple juice or water; let soak for overnight.
2. Let beans defrost at room temperature or in a saucepan of boiling water, quickly boil for a few minutes and drain.
3. In a pan, brush oil and stir fry beans for 1 minute.
4. Add soaked herbs and continue stir-frying for about 4-5 minutes until beans are cooked.
5. 5. Serve freshly cooked Green Beans Fines Herbes along with a meat dish.