Creamy Green Beans
|Frozen green beans||10 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Cream cheese||1 1⁄2 Ounce, softened|
|Celery salt||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Celery seed||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
1. In a microwave bowl, take beans and water. Microwave it on high until it gets cooked. Remove water.
2. In a glass casserole, take cream cheese. Microwave it on high for 30 seconds or until it softens.
3. Add cream, celery salt and celery seed. Mix it well.
4. Add drained green beans. Mix it well.
5. Microwave on high for around 1 minute or until it is done.
6. Serve Creamy Green Beans sprinkled with bread crumbs.
Calories 90 Calories from Fat 36
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 4 g6.2%
Saturated Fat 2.3 g11.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 12.2 mg4.1%
Sodium 141.3 mg5.9%
Total Carbohydrates 11 g3.8%
Dietary Fiber 2.5 g10.1%
Sugars 4 g
Protein 2 g4.5%
Vitamin A 3% Vitamin C 0.09%
Calcium 3.2% Iron 1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet