Green Beans with Cumin
|Onions||4 Ounce, peeled and sliced (125 gram)|
|Green beans||1 1⁄2 Pound, topped and tailed (700 gram, medium size)|
|Cumin seeds||2 Teaspoon|
|Tomatoes||1 Pound, peeled and chopped (450 gram)|
|Tomato puree||2 Tablespoon|
1. In a medium sized sauce pan, heat oil.
2. Add onions and sautÃ© on a medium flame for 1 or 2 minutes.
3. Add cumin seeds and beans and sautÃ© for 2 to 3 more minutes.
4. Add rest of the ingredients and mix well. Bring to boil.
5. Once boiled, reduce flame and cover and cook for 15 minutes or till beans are cooked.
6. Transfer on to a bowl and serve warm as an accompaniment to main courses.