Carob Dipped Tangerines
|Carob chips||2 Tablespoon|
|Unsweetened flaked coconut||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), processed in food process until it is the consistency of powdered sugar.|
1. Line a baking sheet with waxed paper.
2. Prepare a double boiler.
3. Place a small pan over double boiler pan.
4. Combine carob chips and butter. Allow them to melt and blend until smooth. Stir frequently.
5. Dip both ends of each tangerine section into melted carob.
6. Coat with the coconut sugar and arrange on the baking sheet.
7. Repeat with remaining sections.
8. Place the baking sheet in the refrigerator until carob has hardened.
9. Arrange segments on a cold platter or on individual dessert plates and serve.