|Frankfurters||4 , split in lengthwise manner|
|Condensed chili beef soup||11 1⁄4 Ounce (1 Can)|
1. Take a skillet and melt butter. Brown frankfurters until they turn brown.
2. Stir in water and soup and cook. Mixture should be stirred at occasional intervals.
3. Arrange the frankfurters over rolls, and spoon chili over it.
4. Top it with sliced onions.
5. Serve after garnishing with sliced stuffed olives, shredded mild processed cheese, sliced pickles and chopped green pepper.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 849 Calories from Fat 585
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 65 g100.6%
Saturated Fat 27.8 g138.9%
Trans Fat 0.1 g
Cholesterol 185.5 mg61.8%
Sodium 2936.4 mg122.3%
Total Carbohydrates 30 g10%
Dietary Fiber 4 g16.1%
Sugars 8 g
Protein 35 g69.4%
Vitamin A 54.3% Vitamin C 14.9%
Calcium 61.6% Iron 56.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet