Green Bean Bake
|Condensed cream of mushroom soup||10 3⁄4 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Milk||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Soy sauce||1 Teaspoon|
|Frozen green beans||18 Ounce, cooked and drained (2 Package 9 Ounce Each)|
|French fried onions||3 1⁄2 Ounce (1 Can)|
1. Preheat the oven to 350° F
2. In a casserole, combine soup, milk, soy, pepper, green beans and 1/2 can onions and cook until smooth.
3. Bake in preheated oven for about 25 minutes.
4. Sprinkle the remaining onins and bake for another five minutes.
5. Serve hot with your choice of toppings.