|Softened butter||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Honey||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Vanilla extract||1 Tablespoon|
|Whole wheat pastry flour||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Unbleached white flour||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Baking powder||2 Teaspoon|
|Maple syrup||2 Tablespoon|
|Carob chips||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Vegetable cooking spray||1 (For Greasing)|
1. Preheat an oven at 175C (350F).
2. Grease 2 12 inch x 16 inch flat baking trays with spray.
3. In a medium sized bowl, combine all the dry ingredients and sieve. Keep aside.
4. In a large bowl, combine butter and honey. Cream well.
5. Add vanilla extract and maple syrup. Beat well.
6. Add sieved flour mixture and carob chips and fold using a rubber spatula.
7. Drop spoonfuls on baking trays and bake both in pre heated oven on middle rack for 8 to 10 minutes.
8. Once baked, remove from oven and keep aside to cool.
9. Serve warm.