Beans And Ham Aloha
|Canned baked beans||28 Ounce (1 can B and M Brick Oven)|
|Fully cooked ham steak||1 1⁄2 Pound, cut into bite size pieces (1 piece)|
|Pineapple rings||2 , cut in halves|
|Brown sugar||2 Tablespoon|
1. Preheat the oven to 350 °F
2. In a 2-quart oven-to-table casserole, place the ham steak and pour the beans on top.
3. Arrange the pineapple slices over the ham and sprinkle generously with golden brown sugar.
4. Bake the ham for 30 minutes until heated through.
5. Take the casserole straight to the table, using oven mitts while removing it from the oven.