Pork Chops And Baked Bean Casserole
|Loin pork chops||1 1⁄2 Pound, cut 4, 1/2-inch thick|
|Baked beans||2 Can (20 oz)|
|Finely chopped onion||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Light brown sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Ketchup||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Prepared mustard||2 Teaspoon|
1. Trim excess fat off the pork chops.
2. In a large skillet, heat oil, add trimmed pork fat and sear pork chops on both sides without cooking.
3. In a bowl, add baked beans, chopped onion, brown sugar, ketchup and mustard.
4. Into an 8X8 -€“ inch baking dish pour the baked beans mix.
5. Arrange the seared pork chops on top.
6. Cover the casserole and bake at 200 degrees centigrade for about 30 minutes.
7. Remove cover and bake for another 30 minutes to color.
8. Serve hot.