Green Beans in Artichoke Bottoms
|Green beans||1 Can (10 oz), cut|
|Bottled oil and vinegar dressing||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Green onion with tops||4 , chopped|
|Anchovies||6 , chopped|
|Basil||1 Tablespoon (As Required)|
|Artichoke bottoms||1 Cup (16 tbs) (Canned Or Frozen)|
1) In a bowl, add the drained green beans, 1/2 cup dressing, onion and anchovies together and allow to stand for 1 hour.
2) In another bowl, combine the basil with 1/2 cup dressing and soak the artichoke bottoms.
3) Line a large salad plate with lettuce , place the artichoke bottoms and spoonful of green beans.
4) Combine both the dressing mixtures together with capers and pour over the artichoke bottoms.
5) Serve the Green Beans in Artichoke Bottoms, immediately.