Best Ever Baked Beans
|Bacon fat||2 Tablespoon|
|Onions||2 , chopped|
|Green peppers||3 , cut in chunks|
|Mushrooms||1 Pound, sliced|
|Canned pork and beans||32 Ounce (2 Large Cans)|
|Canned butter beans||32 Ounce, drained (2 Large Cans)|
|Bacon||1 Pound, cut in half slices|
|Catsup||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Prepared mustard||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Maple syrup||1 1⁄4 Cup (20 tbs)|
1) Preheat the oven to 250° F.
1) In a large deep pot, saute the onions, mushrooms and green peppers in the bacon fat, until they are just tender.
2) Stir in rest of the ingredients and mix thoroughly.
3) Bake in the preheated oven for 30 to 45 minutes.
4) Serve the Best Ever Baked Beans on toast for breakfast.