Curried Bean Medley
|Shallots||3 Ounce, peeled and finely chopped|
|Vegetable oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Garam masala||3 Tablespoon|
|Ginger root||1 Teaspoon, grated|
|Canned chopped tomatoes||14 Ounce (1 can)|
|Mixed beans||12 Ounce, cooked|
|Sea salt||To Taste|
|Black pepper||To Taste, freshly ground|
1) In a casserole, combine the shallots and oil.
2) On high power, cook covered for 3 to 4 minutes until soft. Stir once in between.
3) Now, stir in the garam masala and grated ginger.
4) On high power, cook covered for 1 minute.
5) To this, add the chopped tomatoes.
6) On high power, cook uncovered, for 5 minutes or until the mixture turns thick, stirring occasionally.
7) To this, add the beans and mix well.
8) Add salt and pepper to taste.
9) On high power, cook covered for 3 to 4 minutes, or until heated through. Stir in between, as required.
10) Serve the curried beans along with hot cooked rice.