Bean Stuffed Vine Leaves
|Black eye beans||8 Ounce, cooked|
|Tomato puree||3 Tablespoon|
|Sea salt||To Taste|
|Black pepper||To Taste, freshly ground|
|Besan flour||1 Tablespoon|
|Soy sherry sauce||2 Tablespoon (As desired)|
1) In a food processor, chop the beans and carrot.
2) To this, add the tomato puree, paprika, thyme and 4 tablespoons of water.
3) Add salt and pepper to taste.
4) Now, process this mixture to a granular paste.
5) Into a large ovenproof bowl, transfer this mixture.
6) On high power, cook covered for 4 minutes, stirring in between.
7) Into this mixture, add the besan flour and mix well.
8) Now, divide the filling into 8 portions and along one edge of each vine leaf, place one part each.
9) Roll the leaves up and form little parcels by tucking in the sides.
10) In a shallow ovenproof dish, place the parcels.
11) On top, add the soy sherry sauce.
12) On high power, cook covered for 2 minutes or until heated through.
13) Serve the Bean Stuffed Vine Leaves in a serving dish decorated with lemon wedges.