Green Beans Supreme
|Minced onion||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Dairy sour cream||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Cooked french style green beans||2 Cup (32 tbs) (Use Frozen Or Canned)|
|Grated sharp cheddar cheese||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1. Preheat the oven to 350°
2. In a large pan, place the butter in the pan and heat it till melted.
3. Add the onion to the pan and cook till done
4. Add flour, salt and pepper to the pan and mix well
5. Add sour cream to the pan and mix well again
6. Blend in the cooked beans into the cream sauce and pour this in to a baking dish.
7. Cover with grated cheese and bake for 15 minutes till the cheese browns.
8. Serve hot with a fresh salad