Whole Green Beans With Dill Butter Curls
|Butter||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), softened|
|Chopped fresh dill weed/1 teaspoon dried dill weed||2 Tablespoon|
|Lemon juice||1 Teaspoon|
|Minced onion||1 Teaspoon|
|Canned whole green beans||43 1⁄2 Ounce (3 cans, 14 1/2 ounces each)|
1. In a small bowl, combine butter, dill weed, lemon juice and onion.
2. Shape mixture into a stick of butter slightly wider than a butter curler.
3. Wrap in plastic wrap and chill until firm.
4. To prepare butter curls, dip butter curler in warm water and pull curler across surface of seasoned butter to make each curl.
5. Place curls in ice water and store in refrigerator until ready to serve.
6. into a large saucepan pour 3/4 cup green bean liquid over medium-high heat and place vegetable steamer in it.
7. Drain remaining liquid from green beans, place them in steamer and steam with cover until heated through.
8. Serve warm with chilled butter curls.