Shrimp In Black Bean Sauce
|Chinese black beans||1 Tablespoon|
|Raw shrimp||1 Pound, shelled and deveined|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), minced|
|Water||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Scallions||3 , thinly sliced|
1) In a skillet, heat oil and sautÃ© the shrimps and garlic for 3 minutes.
2) In a bowl, mix together the cornstarch, beans and water.
3) Add the beans mixture to the shrimps stirring steadily.
4) Stir in scallions, cover and simmer for 3 minutes.
5) Taste for seasoning and adjust if necessary.
7) Serve hot on a flat plate.