Savory Lima Beans
|Lima beans||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Minced red onion||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Cherry tomatoes||1 Cup (16 tbs), halved|
|Apple cider||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), minced|
|Dijon mustard||1 Teaspoon|
|Savory||1⁄2 Teaspoon, dried|
|Black pepper||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
1) In a saucepan, boil the water and blanch the lime beans for 5 minutes.
2) Drain and transfer to a large bowl.
3) Add the onions and tomatoes to the beans.
4) Toss the mixture and combine.
5) In a cup, mix together the vinegar, oil, garlic, mustard, savory and pepper.
6) Pour the vinegar mixture over the vegetables and toss to combine.
7) Allow to marinate for 30 minutes.
8) Serve on a flat serving platter at room temperature.